Friday, September 9, 2011

How to earn money by drawing portrait

How to earn money by drawing portrait
Dear friends, you want to learn how to make money as an artist by drawing portrait? Then read this page, all that is described here is all from my personal experience. And so, to learn how to earn money in drawing portraits? You are still young or middle-aged artist and have a good drawing with pencil, charcoal, sanguine, or pastels, trying to make money by drawing as a street artist, but you are very bad at. For days you sit in the street among other artists and you have very little work, poor earnings, despite the fact that you have a good attractive samples of portraits drawn in pencil, charcoal and pastels? and at this samples people were not enough pay attention, and you need to earn money to feed your family, and you do not know how to make many, you can not make money on Forex Club, you do not have expensive stocks on the Petroleum Exchange, and you do not have other profitable business allowing to earn well money, your favorite business only drawing portraits. It's certainly not a rich business, you do not earn millions of dollars, except if you do not become a famous artist. But if you do nothing is no longer available, then you can learn how to make money as an artist and keep your family on the average prosperity, it is possible.

Twenty-one years ago, when I was still very young portrait artist, I also decided, as you to draw portraits on the street to earn money. I then drew with a pencil and some with pastels and I love it, because the more I do not know very good how to make money as an artist. By pencil and pastel I drew about a year and my earnings are not quite suited me, since some of my colleagues are well earned money in drawing portraits in dry brush technique. But I certainly did not give up some time and continued to draw in pencil and with pastels, that is, I did not want to change my technique of drawing, because I got used to it and I was young and stubborn, and many do not understand. But I often think and reflect How to make many. But it could not last long comparing my earnings and earnings my colleagues in this business, and I still decided to try to draw portraits in dry brush technique. And what do you think?, in 2 weeks I got used this technique of drawing and it started to like more and more, I became a lot more to earn money by drawing portraits by dry brush, my income has increased by 5-7 times and then even more, then I began to understand more, how artists make money. My portraits in dry brush technique become very popular among women and around me formed a living queue of women wishing to have a portrait drawn by Igor Kazarin. It was the enormous change in my life, my samples of portraits drawn in dry brush technique all passers-by began to pay attention, I almost did not rest, all the while I was at work. In 2-3 years I have perfected my new dry brush portrait drawing technique. Looking at me, many of my colleagues drew portraits in pencil, charcoal and pastel, gradually changed their techniques of drawing and their world view, they gradually become to understand and began to draw only with a dry brush. In Moscow on Arbat Street Inthe mid 90 's I drew a lot of foreigners, among them were many American students, for them it was also a novelty, they were not interested in the technique of drawing charcoal, pastel or pencil and they always preferred to have a dry brush portrait, because, as many of them attracted my samples of portraits of dry brush and they liked to watch how I drawing portrait with dry brush. Many years have passed and today, for example, on Arbat Street, a 99% portrait artists draw portraits in dry brush technique, probably you have already guessed, why? They learn a way, how can an artist make money much more

How to dry brush
More than 5 years I do not paint portraits on the street, since 2006 I created my website and I mostly paint portraits from photographs, samples of my portraits, you can see on this site. Someone may ask, what is the magic of this painting techniques? It's not quite took his secret phenomenon. For many years, my observations and I myself have always wondered how people are choosing artists to drawing a portrait, in 99% always choose a portrait artist drawing by dry brush. Why is this technique so attractive, for example for women? We all know that women have to draw more than anything else, as we all know how a woman wants to see herself on a portrait. Let's compare a photographic and tenderly drawn portrait by dry brush, drawn by in one hour and at the same time, portraits drawn with charcoal and pencil are somewhat dirty and untidy. What do you think which a portrait, girl would prefer? No comments:)

I am often asked by portrait artists from around the world, a lot of interested artists from America, Canada and the Europeans, such questions often asked artists from the Middle East, how to learn this technique of drawing? what materials do I use to Drawing? Until now, many people think that I'm using charcoal powder:) I was certainly surprised that for many foreign artists it is a new. I understand that in the west much democracy, but with all that a lot of information not disclosed, As I understand many journalists of art are not allowed to write articles on the the free themes, despite the fact that people may like it. We in Russia and the CIS, this technique has long time spread and is considered the most popular, most advanced and therefore most profitable techniques of drawing portraits from life, and portraits from photographs, so if you decide to earn money by drawing portraits, then this method of of drawing out the competition with other methods.




I am often asked by foreign artists, how much I charge for my portraits and they are always surprised that my portrait prices very expensive, compared to their prices on their work and this despite the fact, that Russia is developing country with a very young democracy and the young economy. The mystery here is simple, I draw portraits in advanced techniques of drawing, it is DRY BRUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment